The Sales Development process is designed to teach salespersons to become involved in the selling process. The people make the difference when it comes to selling a product.
The market is saturated with product these days, and when two similar products are marketed, the sellers are what will make the difference between a sale and a pass.
This program is designed for any level of salesperson in any kind of market. The Sales Development Program offers 16 chapters including:
- The Introduction
- Building the Case for Action
- Planning Your Success Part I
- Planning Your Success Part II
- Presenting Benefits and Consequences
- Prospecting: Advanced Techniques
- Success in Sales
- Prospecting Fundamentals
- Communication Skills
- Overcoming Obstacles for Success in Sales
- The Buying/Selling Process
- Getting Appointments
- Your Personal and Professional Growth
- Discovering Wants and Needs
- Getting Commitment and Follow Up
- Gaining Favorable Attention
The Sales Development Sessions are weekly for 8-11 weeks. Each session is 2-3 hours long. Participants will have application and practice time between sessions in order to Develop
their skills, and all sessions end with goals and actions steps to be accomplished by the next session. Participants will give themselves at least five exposures between sessions
which will result in content retention of more than 60%. Leaders will also meet three times quarterly following the last session to present progress
reports on goals, and additional meetings may be offered as needed.
Read ©RAC Sales Sheet